Monday, March 22, 2010

Goodbye Julius

Julius is a sweet boy. Truly, he is one of the nicest kids I have ever taught. Sadly, Julius left ICS to pursue other educational opportunities. An email from Julius:

Dear Mr. VanNoord, In this few months, I have learned a lot from you. Thank you for give us lot of chance to write in class. Because of your hard work, I felt like that I had improved a lot on writing and grammar. I will remember what you have taught me. I also enjoyed history class every time I walked in to your classroom. I love American history. I wish I could stay longer and learn about WWII. But I am out of ICS and starting a new life in ICHK. Nice to meet you.

From Julius Wu

Thank you Julius. You are too kind. Please know that you will be sorely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment