Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's a little service I like to offer

When you come to Hong Kong to visit, not only will you have your own personal tour guide who will lead you around so that you don’t have to look at a single map, but your tour also comes with your own roaming photographer. It’s a little service I like to offer. Everywhere you go around Hong Kong, I will be there taking pictures of you, the scenery, and random Hong Kongers on the street.

As I am sure my niece will tell you, it’s a little overwhelming and embarrassing at first. But you will get used to be photographed everywhere you go. In return for all these micro-moments of embarrassment, at the end of the week you will be presented with a DVD disc of over a thousand pictures of your week in Hong Kong and all of the places you visited. And a few random Hong Kongers.

It’s a little service I like to offer.

No extra charge.

-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment