Sunday, August 16, 2009

All Your Needs According to His Riches in Glory

The totals are in. The final hospital bill for Jack's burn care came in at over $56,000. (Apparently, this is the price for lack of patience while burning green branches.)

Weeks ago, as I sat by Jack's bedside, I disciplined myself not to worry about how we would pay our portion of this hospital bill. I was prepared to pay around 20% of the bill -which in the back of my mind I knew would be running into the thousands of dollars- but I tried to put it in His hands knowing that He would eventually provide.

And provide, He did.

Our bills came today. Our portion?


$970.00. Miraculous!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Thank Him with us, will you?

-Julie

By the way, Jack is healing fabulously and his physical endurance is coming along nicely, too. Go God!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Julie, for reminding me of something important today. Praise God from whom all blessings flow, indeed!

    ReplyDelete