Saturday, August 7, 2010

If a Tree Falls in the Forest . . .

Apparently, my mom, my Uncle Larry, and you dear reader are not the only one's reading this blog. Turns our, I've had a few visitors.

This from George over at One Travel:

"Hello, after reviewing your site, I would like to offer you a guest post at One Travel. if you would be interested in writing as a guest, please contact me so we can discuss the details. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you. George Christodoulou."

And this from Karen at GPS My City:

"Hello Jack, this is Karen Ciripitca at GPSmyCity.com. I came across your blog about Hong Kong and is seems that you have good knowledge of the city. GPSmyCity is looking for partners to jointly develop city walk iPhone applications (also known as iPhone apps). We have developed a cutting edge technology platform for publishing self-guided city walking tours on iPhone and iPad Touch, and have by now publsihed such applications for 150 cities worldwide. We are now looking for authors to work on the next generation of city walking applications. If this is something you might be interested in, please contact us. I look forward to hearing from you. -Karen."

The whole iPhone app development thing is pretty intriguing -if for no other reason than I would get to use the word app a lot.

As if I don't have enough things on my plate already.

-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment